Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Introduction

I have started this blog for a course I am taking through Learner's Edge on how to incorporate new web-based technologies into the classroom.  Since it has been ten years since I had taken a technologies course, I thought now would be a good time to get caught up.   I was surprised about how much I did not know about the tools I see nearly everyday on the internet.  While I am currently not teaching in a classroom, I hope to someday go back to it.  Right now I am a part-time stay-at-home mom to a 14 month old girl who loves to run around outside, climb onto everything, and explore anything she can get her hands or feet onto.  Since my new role as a mother is a huge part of my life right now, my views and reflections on parenting will be the main focus of this blog for now. 

No comments: